An integral part of your workspace design
Finding the right business furniture, storage and seating solutions can be a considerable challenge, and one that involves identifying the particular requirements of your business, creating designs and layouts, and assessing products from a vast array of manufacturers.
New designs can offer simple solutions – like changing from curved to straight desks or pedestal storage to personal lockers – that allow you to accommodate more people, save space, or meet the requirements of business practices such as hot desking or collaborative working.
Form will manage every aspect of your project and help you find the right solutions for your organisation. Our Business Furniture service is available both as an integrated service, or independently, as a standalone service, where we will work with your chosen contractor.
Workplace design consultancy and relocation services
- Agile and collaborative working
- Call centres
- Meeting and training rooms
- Reception design, including reception desks and reception furniture
- Library design
- Filing and storage
- Disabled access (DDA) requirements
- Office furniture, including boardroom furniture, office desks, office screens, folding tables, conference furniture, recycled furniture, bespoke furniture, Senator office furniture and Elite office furniture
- Office seating, including ergonomic seating, Aeron chairs and Orangebox seating